2011 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Good Car and Dealer
By Anonymous on 12/07/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Happy with car. A relative has a 2008, which sold my wife on this vs Corolla. Roomy. Good MPG. CVT is unusual, but likable when you get use to it.

Great Buy
By James on 11/14/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Very happy so far - have had 3 days and put 200 miles on it. Roomiest and most comfortable car in its class and I am 6'5". Great build quality and features. I love the CVT, though I am still adjusting to. I just filled it up and the the car said 33.8 MPG in combined driving - I calculated 39.8!! I got a great deal, but it did take some back and forth. Also looked at Mazda 3 - no pep/road noise, Ford Focus and Fusion - cheap looking interiors and the Versa. Versa very roomy, but definitely not in the same class.

Bad Sentra 2011 2.0 SR type
By borinken on 11/11/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought a Nissan Sentra On October 31, 2010. As I am driving the vehicle in less than 20 miles p/hr I could hear a jurking sound from the engine compartment. I took it to the dealership, 5 times in less than a week, nobody could detect anything. I had no choice to downgrade a brand new Nissan Sentra 2011 to a 2010 Model. The funny part is that Nissan states in the Owners Manual that same situation. Apparently, its a ABS system doing a "self check". Funny how they sell vehicles that are not fully secure, yet the dealership did not want to cancel the contract. I will never buy a Nissan again.

Love my 2011 Sentra SR
By Name Taken on 11/05/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I traded in my 2009 Versa for the 2011 Sentra SR and I am so happy I did. The car is so much fun to drive. Lots more power than the Versa and handles way better too.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Sentra Sedan in VA is:

$133 per month*