2011 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
I love my Sentra SL!
By jhdubb on 10/15/11 16:25 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have read numerous reviews from the experts about this car and there are not a lot of positive reviews about the Sentra. Many of the experts have commented on the bland exterior design and I do not agree. I think the SL with the spoiler; alloy rims; mud guards and tinted windows make this baby pop. I realize that we all have different opinions but don't let the reviews from the experts divert you from the Sentra. It's a great looking car. My family loves it. Our other car is a VW GTI. Even my 16 year old son loves this car. I get compliments on it all the time. I drove the corolla; the hyundai elantra; the civic; and the focus and the sentra is a better looking car!

overall a great value for a decent commuter car
By onehappydogstl on 03/29/11 19:15 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My dealer sells both Honda and Nissan, so cross-shopping and test drives were easy to execute. I feel many professional car reviewers do not give this car the credit it deserves. Personally, the Civic ride is too firm, the roof line makes getting in and out without ducking impossible, and the engine and tranny are no quieter under throttle. I do agree the Sentra is not cutting edge in either interior or exterior design, but it is still attractive. I suspect younger people will only appreciate the SE-R versions.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Nissan Sentra in VA is:

$149 per month*