2010 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Too soon to tell

2010 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2.0 SR Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Too soon to tell
By Aruna on

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first purchase of a brand new car, well it had 14 miles on it already. i like what Nissan has done with the exterior design or their stock, Sentra, Altima and Maxima. so far so good, but it's been less than a week and i heard a noise under the hood like i drove over a small branch. Uneasy about that. Nissan took my 2000 Grandam GT w/104k miles for $2200. i couldn't' beat that deal so i didn't look further. I took that offer.

Favorite Features

I love the look of the hood with the 2 raise sides and the spoiler too. The lights are exceptional at night and add an edge to the car. The fog lights are great too. I love the keyless entry and drive, the IPOD jack and the controls on the steering wheel. The car is quiet and drives smooth.

Suggested Improvements

It needs sun roof, leather seats, auto lights and retractable mirrors. I dislike the mirrors a lot. They are shaped weird and oversized. Needs auto seat adjustment. Needs remote start. The steering wheel should be able to be dropped lower. My old grand am had the perfect steering wheel positioning.