2010 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S

2010 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2.0 S Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S
By Peppy on

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Just picked up my 2010 Nissan Sentra S. The features that come with the vehicle is amazing The stereo sounds awesome. I am extremely comfortable in the car and I am 6 feet tall and 315 lbs. The vehicle seems very well built and the 2.0 liter engine shifts flawlessly and the car has good acceleration. I paid after the year end rebate and negotiation $15,500 for the car and $1295 for the 7 year/100,000 top of the line genuine Nissan extended warranty. I expect to keep this car for a long long time. It was an excellent purchase and so much better than the civic and corolla.

The 6 standard airbags, 6 speaker stereo, nice cloth interior, excellent layout of the dash, the intelligent remote system. The car was just designed very very well.

Only one I can think of right now. The side door mirrors do not collapse inward. They took the cheap way out on that one. Would have paid extra for that.