Nice, but...
By NWO on
2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
This is my 6th Sentra. 1. Who is dummy at Nissan who allowed Driver Visor to hit mirror? And no extension! Can cause accidents. 2. Extreme glare on window from dash. 3. Gold color radio and digital fuel readout very annoying. Pls switch bank to analog. 4. Temp gauge not correct. 5. Weak acceleration on slightest uphill, especially when entering on-ramp to freeway. 6. Don't be fooled by post "plants". 7. Cheesy speakers (vibrate to much). 8. No lock on glove box - what? (probabaly same design dummy at Nissan). 9. Very load interior noise (this is why dealership has heat or air on full blast so U can't hear road noise). 10. Drives nice, though, and look nice too.
Favorite Features
Deep glove box (but no key). Decent fuel mileage (when not using A/C). Nice appearance. Cheap plastic inside but also looks clean and nice. Pretty maintenance free and easy to fix.
Suggested Improvements
1. Fix that passenger visor now (maybe recall to prevent accident from occurring). 2. Replace digital gauges with analog and change background color to blue or something (gold is very annoying). Put a key on the glove box. Give the engine a little more HP for acceleration uphill and onto FW.
By malachy
on 01/28/11 08:19 AM (PST)

I purchased my SR in May. To date, the car has 14K on the odometer. I really like the car. The size and fuel economy are a perfect fit for us and the kids. There is no problem with the acceleration. At times the engine does thrash when you really step on it however. The legroom is awesome. I can also attest that this car is the best FWD car I have ever owned in the snow. Amazing! The only issue I have is the knocking when the engine is cold. I had the dealer listen to it - when it was cold. They looked at it and stated that it is normal. It does go away when the engine is warm. It is pretty loud though. I want to see if it goes away when it warms up.