2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - My 3rd Sentra lease

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

My 3rd Sentra lease
By Sentra3 on

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I was looking for an economical, reliable small car with a low payment and nothing out of pocket, and this Sentra fit the bill perfectly. It's the 3rd I've leased (had a 1992 and 1997) and by far the best. Very smooth and comfortable for a small car, with a quiet and compliant ride and a roomy back seat. Driving comfort is good even driving 8 hours in a day, which I've done twice. I love the turbine-like feel of the CVT and its low-revving nature, which delivers high-30s mpg on the highway and low-to-mid 30s mpg around town. I have 4000 miles to date and no problems except the fuel door sticks out just a bit--dealer said nothing they can do about it. Overall very pleased.

Favorite Features

Fuel economy, smooth quiet ride, back seat room, interior design, good looking wheel covers, low-revving engine with CVT, audio controls on wheel.

Suggested Improvements

Add trunk opener to the remote, tighten up the electronic steering just a bit at highway speeds, put a button to control the odometer/trip computer functions on the wheel (control is a reach while driving), add more padding to armrests (a la Versa), add sunglasses holder overhead.