Great big little car
By Mo on
2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I just bought this car over a week ago. I love it, its smooth, fast and comfortable to be in. It has a lot of extra features that I would expect in a bigger car in this car. I like the touch screen GPS, bluetooth, XM, etc. The bluetooth is clear and I could hear the person on the other side and they could hear me without me yelling, if you know what I mean. It has great steering, acceleration, and traction control. The windshield wipers are quite and I really enjoy having a true keyless system. I sometimes forget that I don't need to reach for my keys when I leave or start my car. This is probably the best car I have owned to date. Way times better than the Ford Focus with more features!
Favorite Features
CVT Transmission 120,000 MI Warranty. Keyless start, same one used by Infiniti cars, Bluetooth, Touch Screen, traction control, cruise control, speakers, roomy, power and of course gas mileage a true 30-34 miles per gallon with mixed street and freeway.
Suggested Improvements
Needs mechanical seats to move forward and back and a 100,000 mile warranty for everything else besides the transmission warranty. Extended warranties cost too much.