2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Fully Satisfied!

2010 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2.0 S Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Fully Satisfied!
By Stephikins on

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have had the car for over a month now and I love it. Great for someone who spends a lot of time driving. Best design and performance for its price. I average 30.8 mpg driving 35% highway 75% city. I looked at the Corolla, Fit, Versa, Elentra, Forte, and this one takes the cake in style, features, power, & ride. Best interior design with so much storage, easy access, & plenty of room. I went with the S style with the convenience package so I have the smart key that I highly recommend! Smoothest and quietest ride. You get the most car for your money! So relaxing to drive. The quality and extra features make me feel like I bought a much more expensive car. Nissans are reliable!

Favorite Features

Intelligent Key, Ipod Connectivity that works with my Iphone 3G, Huge trunk, great handling, the dash displays shows many things like the distance I can go until I run out of gas and my mpg at any time so I now exactly how the car responds so I can adjust accordingly to easily increase gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

It should come with floor mats, have more manuals, sunroofs available on the lower models, even better gas mileage, Longer warranty.