2010 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Fully Satisfied!

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Fully Satisfied!
By Stephikins on

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have had the car for over a month now and I love it. Great for someone who spends a lot of time driving. Best design and performance for its price. I average 30.8 mpg driving 35% highway 75% city. I looked at the Corolla, Fit, Versa, Elentra, Forte, and this one takes the cake in style, features, power, & ride. Best interior design with so much storage, easy access, & plenty of room. I went with the S style with the convenience package so I have the smart key that I highly recommend! Smoothest and quietest ride. You get the most car for your money! So relaxing to drive. The quality and extra features make me feel like I bought a much more expensive car. Nissans are reliable!

Intelligent Key, Ipod Connectivity that works with my Iphone 3G, Huge trunk, great handling, the dash displays shows many things like the distance I can go until I run out of gas and my mpg at any time so I now exactly how the car responds so I can adjust accordingly to easily increase gas mileage.

It should come with floor mats, have more manuals, sunroofs available on the lower models, even better gas mileage, Longer warranty.