Flirty and Fun with Great Curb Appeal
By shopclassgirl on
2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I belabored over what car I was going to buy since I'd had my last car (a midsized sedan) nearly a decade. It was hard leaving something I loved to something brand new, not knowing what to expect. I narrowed it down to the Sentra SR over the Toyota Corolla (so many are on the road.) The Sentra SR fit my fun style more than the Corolla but the ride comfort of the Sentra is not up to par with the Corolla. I do, however, enjoy the ergonomics of the Sentra SR's cockpit, with ease of reach for everything. I like the thumbs up I get from total strangers about the smoked lights and SUPERB black paint. The trans drags and jerks at less than 40mph, dealer says normal for CVT, but unsure if true.
Favorite Features
Remote dr lock & audible security. Love the included iPod digital cord & that the round auxiliary plug-in is available, too. Speakers are wonderful. Fog lights are excellent, and already used. Steering wheel mounted controls are great. 16" tires/alloy wheels look sweet. Spacious cabin & HUGE trunk!
Suggested Improvements
Auto daytime lights; back seat needs cushioning; finer tuned suspension for less hard impact; work with the CVT to get out the drag/jerk/lunges at the lower speeds(unless my issue is abnormal); separate the trunk/gas door releases; up the quality control (exposed rubber strip, one dr hard to close.)