A perfect car for me!
By jaybird311 on
2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
What most of the other reviewers said is true without a doubt. I have had my SR for about 4 months and 4500 miles now. You get your best bang for the buck here. My SR drives like a car twice as expensive if not better. I truly enjoy cruising around in this car. It has a very high build quality feel to it . Yes it handles very well and even in snowy conditions. The SR body kit make this car really stand out from other sentras. It Looks almost exactly like the SE-R. However, I wanted a dependable commuter car that was good on gas with a sporty flair. This is just what I got. :)
Favorite Features
SR- sporty distinguished look. Gas mileage very nice, (mid 30'smpg on the highway driving 65mph) IPOD jack, precise handling, CVT is awesome, lots of interior space, build quality overall is very high.
Suggested Improvements
This car is very close to perfect for what my needs were. I can't think of anything.
By aruna1
on 03/02/11 07:34 AM (PST)

I bought a Nissan Sentra SR in July 2010 with 15 miles on it. I settled for that car because I couldn't afford what I really wanted. Let em state the positives first It drives smooth. The shocks are stable and very good at absorbing the shocks on a very bumpy road filled with pot holes. It has handled well in the bad weather conditions. i am very pleased about that! I like the body of the car. It's body is wide and tough looking. I like the front of the car, the grill area. My car is white, which is a nice color for that car. I do Love the controls on the steering wheel too! The negatives are the mirrors! I hate them! They are shaped funny and visibility is poor. I always have to take extra percaution when switching lanes or using them in general! They also stick out WAY too much! My previous car was much wider than the Sentra and i never had a problem getting into the driveway with it. However i have to move back and forth constantly daily to manuever in and out of my driveway! as a result i already lost my driver side mirror!! The seats are too upright and ridgid. I feel like i'm in a cockpit when driving my car. The dashboard area with the controls aren't in a comfortable reach of an arm's length. The steering wheel or maybe the seat is positioned funny, i've bumped my knee on the steering wheel a few times when exiting the car. Not so funny to hit that funny bone in my knee! I don't like how heavy the trunk is push up once it's unlatched. The steering wheel is not easy to maneuver. It's too stiff. What i think could correct these issues are instead of the mirrors sticking straight out, it should be curved inward or the mirrors should be fold in mirrors ( I MEAN IT IS A 2010 MODEL) and the glass should be bigger. The trunk should pop open and slightly life once it's unlatched without lifting up all the way. The seats should be more reclined and the steering wheel should be adjustable so it can come down further than it does. The steering wheel should also be easier to turn. The dash board should be reconstructed so that it's within a closer reach and more sleek looking. I can't wait to get rid of that car and get another one! The next time i am checking EVERYTHING! I will also be driving it into my driveway to check the spacing in my driveway!