A great, practical car
By star2007 on
2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I've had my 2010 Nissan Sentra for about two years now and I love it! I previously owned a used 1995 Nissan Maxima, which had 200,000 miles and served me well, but I was ready for something new. This is a very practical car -- good gas mileage, big trunk (good for golf clubs), and nice features (auxiliary input for Ipod). The feel of a CVT took some getting used to but now I really like it. The car has more power than other compact cars I've driven that are rather gutless. I've had no major issues in the past two years -- just needed a replacement of one sun visor while still under warranty.
Favorite Features
Roomy front interior -- my 6'3 boyfriend fits easily, roomy trunk, auto mirror adjustments. Affordable pricing when I purchased it new. I also like how the back headrests can go down to allow more visibility when no one is sitting in the back.
Suggested Improvements
The front dash could be a bit lower to allow more visibility, but you can adjust the seat height which is helpful. I also had to get the front visor replaced while still under warranty -- the mirror just fell off one day and it didn't seem like the sturdiest construction. That said, I would still purchase this car again in a heart beat!