Used 2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews - 72 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Great Car All Around!
By josh_scow

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I love the design and features of this car. After doing over a month on research and price comparisons to the civic and corolla I found you get SO MUCH more with the sentra than any other car. I paid 15,000 for my SL while a similarly equipped civic would have been over 20K.

Handles like a Luxury Car, VERY comfortable seats, intuitive design, very roomy, EVERYTHING!

Gas Refuel on the Passenger Side, Only 2 cup holders in the whole car,

Good car
By Jack

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Love the smoothness of the driving, bluetooth works nicely in conjunction with all your music features. Love the intellikey. Got 37 mpg driving at 60 mph. No need to go at high speeds. Let others waste their gas.

Intellikey, smooth driving, bluetooth, headlights shine brightly and expansive at night. A/C nice and cool.

Door handles cheap, wipers cheap, gas should be on driver's side. Cheap on door interior too. Trunk size smaller than Corolla.

Sentra SE-R
By pursuit0226

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Got this for my son's first car. I wanted something very safe. He cannot drive a manual so we looked at the Civic EX and Mazda 3 Sport. Was convinced that we would get the Mazda until we drove this. The Mazda may drive a little better but it was so small. I am 6'4 and could not get in or out of the back and even in the front, I felt like I was in a go cart. The Sentra is great! Roomy, fun to drive, paddle shifters and he is getting 26 MPG with no highway miles at all. Build quality is good and for the exact price of a base Mazda 3, he got the moon roof, Rockford Fosgate audio package with I- Pod adapter and back up cam. Now my wife wants one!

Great little engine and a nice sounding exhaust. Lots of pick up and if you get tire of CVT, shift with the paddles.

Spit folding rear seat. Better interior plastic. It scratches easily.

Flirty and Fun with Great Curb Appeal
By shopclassgirl

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I belabored over what car I was going to buy since I'd had my last car (a midsized sedan) nearly a decade. It was hard leaving something I loved to something brand new, not knowing what to expect. I narrowed it down to the Sentra SR over the Toyota Corolla (so many are on the road.) The Sentra SR fit my fun style more than the Corolla but the ride comfort of the Sentra is not up to par with the Corolla. I do, however, enjoy the ergonomics of the Sentra SR's cockpit, with ease of reach for everything. I like the thumbs up I get from total strangers about the smoked lights and SUPERB black paint. The trans drags and jerks at less than 40mph, dealer says normal for CVT, but unsure if true.

Remote dr lock & audible security. Love the included iPod digital cord & that the round auxiliary plug-in is available, too. Speakers are wonderful. Fog lights are excellent, and already used. Steering wheel mounted controls are great. 16" tires/alloy wheels look sweet. Spacious cabin & HUGE trunk!

Auto daytime lights; back seat needs cushioning; finer tuned suspension for less hard impact; work with the CVT to get out the drag/jerk/lunges at the lower speeds(unless my issue is abnormal); separate the trunk/gas door releases; up the quality control (exposed rubber strip, one dr hard to close.)

Best Car for the Money
By MustDriveOn

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I LOVE this car. I upgraded from a 2006 Sentra that I also got new off the lot. I researched cars for literally a year before finally deciding on this one. Other choices were the Honda Civic and Mitsubishi Lancer among others. Major upgrades on this car over the past Sentras. I love the sportier look of the SR with the underbody kit and the interior comfort. This car has EVERYTHING on it that I wanted, but my favorite feature is the CVT. Seamless driving means more power and faster pickup on the highway. Getting 30 mpg.

CVT, exterior look, interior comfort, tire pressure monitoring system.

I can't think of any.