Used 2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

So far no good!
By dancetec121

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car was up on a flat bed after only 34 miles! not liking this car much. the computer needed to be replaced all ready! so far i cant wait for the lease on this thing is up. steer clear! check out the new 2010 Mazda 3 loved the hatch back very fun to drive.

Suggested Improvements

faster faster faster! better quality.

Simply love the Sentra.
By Roger

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Just took delivery in mid-July, but very impressed so far. The Continuously Variable Transmission fascinated me and it is so far ahead of competitor offerings. Initial impressions are: dash and controls are well designed and positioned, the ride is as good or better than much larger and more expensive cars, ample storage compartments, quality is evident with exterior finish and interior upholstery, surprising amount of head and legroom, and the gas mileage is all that had been hoped. I have long been a GM owner, but now a Nissan convert. I never expected such value, quality, and amenities for the price. I wanted value and Nissan delivered. This is a second car, but now my favorite.

Favorite Features

The Continuously Variable Transmission sold me - likely a feature ahead of its time. Extremely pleased with the quiet ride, ample head and legroom, love the gas mileage, quality is evident both inside and out.

Suggested Improvements

None so far - just very pleased.

Very nice practical vehicle
By MR HOFFY

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Nice car, smooth quiet ride, great mpg. On both city driving and highway the car has adequate handling and acceleration. The 2.0 engine and the CVT transmission are not sluggish. Plenty of room in the cabin. Build quality is excellent. The drivers seat is very comfortable with plenty of leg room for tall drivers. A cheaper car with more trim line features than Mazda, Toyota, &Honda. Remember the sentra sr is not a true sports car so don't expect it to perform like one! Its a great commuter car and fun to drive.

Favorite Features

Audio controls on the steering wheel, 6 speaker stereo sounds very nice. Large trunk. Huge glove box. Instrument cluster nice and bright.

Suggested Improvements

Need 2nd 12 V outlet, No Biggie!

Navigation System
By Rich

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I know this is the first year with their Nav. System. It loads fairly slow and misses many of the features I had on my freestanding Garmin in our Toyota. I use the GPS alot and am really disappointed. Would not buy the Nav. System again on my SL. On a bright note, the Bluetooth in the car is better than the headset bluetooth I have. It is clearer and flawless. It looks like the vendor was Robert Bosch on gps, it should of been Garmin

Favorite Features

Headroom and legroom

Suggested Improvements

Better Nav. system and louder horn.

Too soon to tell
By Aruna

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first purchase of a brand new car, well it had 14 miles on it already. i like what Nissan has done with the exterior design or their stock, Sentra, Altima and Maxima. so far so good, but it's been less than a week and i heard a noise under the hood like i drove over a small branch. Uneasy about that. Nissan took my 2000 Grandam GT w/104k miles for $2200. i couldn't' beat that deal so i didn't look further. I took that offer.

Favorite Features

I love the look of the hood with the 2 raise sides and the spoiler too. The lights are exceptional at night and add an edge to the car. The fog lights are great too. I love the keyless entry and drive, the IPOD jack and the controls on the steering wheel. The car is quiet and drives smooth.

Suggested Improvements

It needs sun roof, leather seats, auto lights and retractable mirrors. I dislike the mirrors a lot. They are shaped weird and oversized. Needs auto seat adjustment. Needs remote start. The steering wheel should be able to be dropped lower. My old grand am had the perfect steering wheel positioning.