2010 Nissan Sentra Consumer Reviews 6

2010 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
My New 2010 Sentra SL
By Joey on 04/07/10 06:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great car! I have had lots of cars in this class including Corolla, Cavalier and Focus. This car by far seems to be more durable and fun to drive without all the loud road noise. Pricing in comparison to Honda and Toyota was much more affordable, Sentra's also come with more options for less cash than their competitors. Nissan is offering 1,500 cash back and zero percent financing. Trust me you won't be disappointed I love my new car!

Great car overall, some design issues
By AT on 04/03/10 16:25 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great, zippy car. I love driving my Sentra SR! One issue - the gas pedal is set a little high and too far back for me (I am 5'4"). When I adjust seat to compensate, my knee hits steering column. Otherwise, it is a pleasure to drive and I am having a great time with this new purchase.

Hard steering and stiff ride upon deacce
By Sureng on 03/26/10 16:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

If i reduce my speed to 20mph with a brake and if i allow the car to stop itself i feel a stiff ride at 15mph even without applying the brakes and that gets alright after few seconds. The dealer is saying this is how all the Nissan Sentra runs due to CVT transmission. But i heard the CVT gives problem only during acceleration. Secondly i find the steering is hard....

2010 Sentra SR
By joe k on 03/14/10 22:51 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It is my 4th vehicle...out of a cougar, jeep, focus, and the sentra...I would have to say I like the sentra best. The ford was always broke down...even with low mileage. Sentra offered everything I was looking for, and it was affordable. Many options come standard, and many more to choose from if you are willing to spend a little more.

My 7th Nissan!
By Rudy on 02/26/10 06:34 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my 2010 Sentra on the last week of January to replace my 1996 Altima; hated saying goodbye to my Altima. I was pleasantly surprised at the room of my new Sentra .... almost that of my old Altima, if not bigger. Gas mileage has been sweet and I love have access to the more than 6,000 tunes on my iPod! I have been driving Nissans since 1992 and I currently own 3 of them; a 1993 Pathfinder, a 2002 Pathfinder and now, the new addition to the family, my 2010 Sentra. I can't see myself driving anything else. BUY THIS CAR! You will NOT be disappointed! NISSAN DELIVERS!!!

My First Nissan
By Gary on 02/22/10 09:29 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I really wanted a Cube for ease of entry and liked the "funky" look, but could not make a deal with my trade in and no cash back. The Sentra was suggested due to cash back and 0.0 APR. I was skeptical about it at first being a loyal Civic owner. I cannot fit in the 2010 Civic, the roof line is too low! Plus Honda pricing is getting to high! However this car has plenty room for a 6 foot 4 man. I don't have to hunch over to get in and plenty of head and leg room. Plenty of pick up with the CVT and quiet at highway speeds. Great vehicle and feels much larger from the inside. Basic transportation with an upscale feel. Perfect for this economy.

Great City Car
By brians2510 on 02/22/10 07:47 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Just put on 1200 miles and this car is great. Very quit and comfortable. I traded in a van and have no regrets. I get about 31 miles to the gallon with mixed driving. Feels very solid and build quality is excellent. Great power for city driving with 6 speed manual. Fun to drive in the city and quiet what's not to like. Very happy with purchase.

The Sentra SR surprised me
By SJ Dave on 02/15/10 07:55 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

First off, I would recommend anyone to use the internet to get the best price for buying a new vehicle. I was looking at different vehicles & finally decided on the Sentra SR. I had 4 different Nissan dealerships sending me their quotes. Finally I had one send me a quote of 1% under dealer invoice price, plus two $500.00 dollar rebates, zero percent finance & 2,000 to trade in my 2001 Mazda Protege. I could not pass up that deal & went for it. By bringing in copies of the e- mails there was no need to haggle for a price & the buying process is hassle- free. I did pay extra for the extra 7 yr warranty since I will be keeping the car a long time.

Good car
By Kenny on 02/13/10 12:26 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Love the bluetooth and intellikey. Never have to take the key out of your pocket. Cell phone syncs automatically everytime enter car. The transmission is very smooth. A little noisy, but the radio takes care of that. And a little sluggish coming of the block. Major complaint is gas mileage. I drive very conservatively, and barely average 31-32 mixed. Too much plastic on overall build.

Not Happy Not Driving
By Dave Caylor on 02/04/10 19:24 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It's a good car but, customer service is terrible. Getting replacement parts following an accident has been a nightmare. It's going on FOUR MONTHS and we are still waiting without even definite delivery date for a simple wiring harness. Of course even though the car is not in our possession but in a repair shop, payments are still due to Nissan Acceptance Corporation on time. It really is infuriating to make payments on this car and bum a ride to work to pay for it. Would you like to have this experience? I have never before written a letter of complaint to anyone, but this experience takes the cake.