2010 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Fast, Smart, Stylish, Practical, and FUN
By robertfarns on 05/07/10 16:20 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

First, let me say that this car was chosen after much deliberation. I compared and test drove over 5 competitor’s car before I made my decision. The final selection came down to the Honda Civic and the Sentra (no surprise as these are each others main competition). Final decision was the bottom line price. I purchased a 2010 Nissan Sentra SER in black out the door before tax, tag, or title for $17,500. The very best price on the most comparable Civic (Si model) was $21,700. That’s over 4K! Honda also decided not to offer their performance enhanced Si in an automatic so I even compared the “normal Civic to the SER and the best I could do on a comparable car was almost 2K more! I was impressed

Nissan did it again!
By anne on 04/29/10 19:45 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my first Nissan 3 years ago. Nissan altima. After having 2 bad accidents the second one totaled it out! Both accidents no one was hurt which made me a Nissan buyer forever! I miss my altima! Great gas mileage 33 mpg! Roomy. Quiet and nice on the freeway! You will be become a Nissan buyer for ever take my word! Thank you Nissan for saving my husband's life!

It's a Sentra... but. hey, I like it.
By finally.anewcar on 04/20/10 18:46 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first "brand new" purchase.. and all around I'm pretty happy with my choice. Everyone has said how suprised they were to see luxury features like bluetooth and keyless entry in a car priced less than 20k. Driving is smooth. Everything else works as its supposed to. The gas mileage is pretty good but I've seen better. To compare it to a Toyota Yaris, you get better mileage with a Yaris but more features and quality with the Nissan at the same price.

Nissan Delivers!
By JenniferR805 on 04/20/10 17:15 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The sentra is like a MINI ALTIMA.. I just wish they had one with the intelli-key..I bought mine when they first hit the dealers...They only had one automatic to chose from...the rest were manual. So far...i'm impressed. the backseat is a bit smaller than my civic..my carseats are a bit more cramped. I love the Ipod integration. I added HID headlights and window tint

Blew me away!
By Steve Bukosky on 04/19/10 06:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

We were looking at all the brands but Dodge. Subaru Impreza was at the top of the list but when we tried the Sentra with it's traction control, back-up camera, sun roof and other features of the SL, we were blown away when we looked at the sticker price. The handling was great, engine and CVT combination very adequate. What's not to like? My first Nissan, but my son has a Murano and had an Infinity G35. It got me interested in a brand I otherwise would not have considered. Definitely check out Nissan if you are looking for a new car.

I heart my Sentra!
By danielle1072 on 04/16/10 13:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my Sentra after my 1995 Maxima sadly died and I LOVE IT! It's adorable, fun to drive, and an absolute pleasure to be in. The interior is huge, the trunk is a nice size, and the price was right, especially for the extra bells and whistles. I've been recommending the Sentra to anyone I know that's considering a new car. It's great on gas and just a great car overall. I'm a loyal Nissan customer for LIFE!

Most bang for your buck
By SDgirl on 04/12/10 13:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

When it came time recently for me to buy a new car, I had narrowed my choice down between the 2010 Honda Civic and the 2010 Nissan Sentra. The cars have the same horsepower, and the sentra has more torque and is slightly bigger. For more than 1k less than the Honda, I was able to get steering wheel mounted radio controls, an ipod dock, the Intellikey keyless entry, and Bluetooth. The choice was easy! I was able to get the most amount of gadgets for the least amount of money. Its a great car- very smooth ride, spacious interior, and feels stylish.

Great MPG
By John on 04/10/10 22:52 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Had it for 2k miles so far. runs great, quiet, roomy. Huge trunk. Not a hot rod, but great on gasoline, which is the reason I bought it. Happy so far.

Great big little car
By Mo on 04/09/10 15:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I just bought this car over a week ago. I love it, its smooth, fast and comfortable to be in. It has a lot of extra features that I would expect in a bigger car in this car. I like the touch screen GPS, bluetooth, XM, etc. The bluetooth is clear and I could hear the person on the other side and they could hear me without me yelling, if you know what I mean. It has great steering, acceleration, and traction control. The windshield wipers are quite and I really enjoy having a true keyless system. I sometimes forget that I don't need to reach for my keys when I leave or start my car. This is probably the best car I have owned to date. Way times better than the Ford Focus with more features!

My New 2010 Sentra SL
By Joey on 04/07/10 06:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great car! I have had lots of cars in this class including Corolla, Cavalier and Focus. This car by far seems to be more durable and fun to drive without all the loud road noise. Pricing in comparison to Honda and Toyota was much more affordable, Sentra's also come with more options for less cash than their competitors. Nissan is offering 1,500 cash back and zero percent financing. Trust me you won't be disappointed I love my new car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Sentra in NJ is:

$197 per month*