2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
sentra s
By Tazz on 08/15/10 00:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great car and gas mileage. CVT trans takes some getting use to. Love the keyless start and door locks. Gas mileage is great, that's why I bought this model. ride is ok and steering is not bad. great car for the buck. looked at 5 other cars in this class glad I bought this one. Control features are all located to have ease of use. Thank you Nissan

Nissan needs improvement
By Tab on 08/13/10 17:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought a 2010 Sentra in April and I've already put 13,445 miles on it. I drive a lot for work. The one thing I really wish they had is cruise control. Why is not standard. I don't know. Also, there's only power source. I use a GPS and a cell phone so I have interchange the two, which is annoying. Some things should just be standard. Overall, it's not a bad car for someone who doesn't drive that much.

Very nice car!
By Bhanu on 08/10/10 08:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car is really smooth. You hardly hear the engine sound. Nice safety features.

So far no good!
By dancetec121 on 08/02/10 19:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car was up on a flat bed after only 34 miles! not liking this car much. the computer needed to be replaced all ready! so far i cant wait for the lease on this thing is up. steer clear! check out the new 2010 Mazda 3 loved the hatch back very fun to drive.

Simply love the Sentra.
By Roger on 07/29/10 06:44 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Just took delivery in mid-July, but very impressed so far. The Continuously Variable Transmission fascinated me and it is so far ahead of competitor offerings. Initial impressions are: dash and controls are well designed and positioned, the ride is as good or better than much larger and more expensive cars, ample storage compartments, quality is evident with exterior finish and interior upholstery, surprising amount of head and legroom, and the gas mileage is all that had been hoped. I have long been a GM owner, but now a Nissan convert. I never expected such value, quality, and amenities for the price. I wanted value and Nissan delivered. This is a second car, but now my favorite.

Very nice practical vehicle
By MR HOFFY on 07/25/10 17:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Nice car, smooth quiet ride, great mpg. On both city driving and highway the car has adequate handling and acceleration. The 2.0 engine and the CVT transmission are not sluggish. Plenty of room in the cabin. Build quality is excellent. The drivers seat is very comfortable with plenty of leg room for tall drivers. A cheaper car with more trim line features than Mazda, Toyota, &Honda. Remember the sentra sr is not a true sports car so don't expect it to perform like one! Its a great commuter car and fun to drive.

Navigation System
By Rich on 07/23/10 18:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I know this is the first year with their Nav. System. It loads fairly slow and misses many of the features I had on my freestanding Garmin in our Toyota. I use the GPS alot and am really disappointed. Would not buy the Nav. System again on my SL. On a bright note, the Bluetooth in the car is better than the headset bluetooth I have. It is clearer and flawless. It looks like the vendor was Robert Bosch on gps, it should of been Garmin

Too soon to tell
By Aruna on 07/16/10 13:38 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my first purchase of a brand new car, well it had 14 miles on it already. i like what Nissan has done with the exterior design or their stock, Sentra, Altima and Maxima. so far so good, but it's been less than a week and i heard a noise under the hood like i drove over a small branch. Uneasy about that. Nissan took my 2000 Grandam GT w/104k miles for $2200. i couldn't' beat that deal so i didn't look further. I took that offer.

It has it all over the 07 Matrix
By Dennis on 07/10/10 09:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I've only had this car a few days so the above numbers can and will change. I traded in my 07 Matrix which was under powered and had an extremely loud engine. It was literately trying me crazy. Especially on the highway The car had only 25000 miles on it. I have to say when test driving the the SR it made me realized I could no longer tolerate my noisy but dependable Matrix.

Underrated!
By lawrence on 06/26/10 11:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Put my first 800 miles driving from south Florida to East Tennessee. Entering North Carolina's Appalachian mountain region on interstate 26, this little Sentra with 16 inch tires and CVT delivered exceedingly smooth and capable performance for a supposed compact. I wanted to buy American and wish Chevy would build such a great compact now that America needs to conserve gas more than ever - but they seem too interested in pushing their "onstar" instead of the virtues of the car itself. Looked at Kia Forte, Ford focus and Mazda3. The Mazda3 would have been my second choice. Honda Civic was not even considered because it, along with VW, in my opinion, were way overpriced in this segment.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.