Used 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Nice, but...
By NWO

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 6th Sentra. 1. Who is dummy at Nissan who allowed Driver Visor to hit mirror? And no extension! Can cause accidents. 2. Extreme glare on window from dash. 3. Gold color radio and digital fuel readout very annoying. Pls switch bank to analog. 4. Temp gauge not correct. 5. Weak acceleration on slightest uphill, especially when entering on-ramp to freeway. 6. Don't be fooled by post "plants". 7. Cheesy speakers (vibrate to much). 8. No lock on glove box - what? (probabaly same design dummy at Nissan). 9. Very load interior noise (this is why dealership has heat or air on full blast so U can't hear road noise). 10. Drives nice, though, and look nice too.

Favorite Features

Deep glove box (but no key). Decent fuel mileage (when not using A/C). Nice appearance. Cheap plastic inside but also looks clean and nice. Pretty maintenance free and easy to fix.

Suggested Improvements

1. Fix that passenger visor now (maybe recall to prevent accident from occurring). 2. Replace digital gauges with analog and change background color to blue or something (gold is very annoying). Put a key on the glove box. Give the engine a little more HP for acceleration uphill and onto FW.

Navigation System
By Rich

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I know this is the first year with their Nav. System. It loads fairly slow and misses many of the features I had on my freestanding Garmin in our Toyota. I use the GPS alot and am really disappointed. Would not buy the Nav. System again on my SL. On a bright note, the Bluetooth in the car is better than the headset bluetooth I have. It is clearer and flawless. It looks like the vendor was Robert Bosch on gps, it should of been Garmin

Favorite Features

Headroom and legroom

Suggested Improvements

Better Nav. system and louder horn.

Great Car All Around!
By josh_scow

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I love the design and features of this car. After doing over a month on research and price comparisons to the civic and corolla I found you get SO MUCH more with the sentra than any other car. I paid 15,000 for my SL while a similarly equipped civic would have been over 20K.

Favorite Features

Handles like a Luxury Car, VERY comfortable seats, intuitive design, very roomy, EVERYTHING!

Suggested Improvements

Gas Refuel on the Passenger Side, Only 2 cup holders in the whole car,

Blew me away!
By Steve Bukosky

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

We were looking at all the brands but Dodge. Subaru Impreza was at the top of the list but when we tried the Sentra with it's traction control, back-up camera, sun roof and other features of the SL, we were blown away when we looked at the sticker price. The handling was great, engine and CVT combination very adequate. What's not to like? My first Nissan, but my son has a Murano and had an Infinity G35. It got me interested in a brand I otherwise would not have considered. Definitely check out Nissan if you are looking for a new car.

Favorite Features

Back-up camera makes it easier to park. Interior and design are that of a much more expensive car. I like the CVT transmission

Suggested Improvements

Don't like the antenna on the roof. In conjunction with back-up camera, I'd like to see a front curb sensor as the chin is rather low to the ground.

I heart my Sentra!
By danielle1072

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my Sentra after my 1995 Maxima sadly died and I LOVE IT! It's adorable, fun to drive, and an absolute pleasure to be in. The interior is huge, the trunk is a nice size, and the price was right, especially for the extra bells and whistles. I've been recommending the Sentra to anyone I know that's considering a new car. It's great on gas and just a great car overall. I'm a loyal Nissan customer for LIFE!

Favorite Features

Great looking exterior, LOVE the rear- view camera, leather seats are GREAT, awesome sound system, and a bigger interior that you would think. XM radio is FABULOUS! Initially, I thought I'd just enjoy the free 3 months, but I've just called to continue my membership. LOVE IT!

Suggested Improvements

There's a bit of a blind spot around the front windshield on the driver's side & being a park-on-the-street Brooklyn girl, I wish the rearview mirrors folded in.