2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Nice, but...
By NWO on 09/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This is my 6th Sentra. 1. Who is dummy at Nissan who allowed Driver Visor to hit mirror? And no extension! Can cause accidents. 2. Extreme glare on window from dash. 3. Gold color radio and digital fuel readout very annoying. Pls switch bank to analog. 4. Temp gauge not correct. 5. Weak acceleration on slightest uphill, especially when entering on-ramp to freeway. 6. Don't be fooled by post "plants". 7. Cheesy speakers (vibrate to much). 8. No lock on glove box - what? (probabaly same design dummy at Nissan). 9. Very load interior noise (this is why dealership has heat or air on full blast so U can't hear road noise). 10. Drives nice, though, and look nice too.

Navigation System
By Rich on 07/23/10 18:19 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I know this is the first year with their Nav. System. It loads fairly slow and misses many of the features I had on my freestanding Garmin in our Toyota. I use the GPS alot and am really disappointed. Would not buy the Nav. System again on my SL. On a bright note, the Bluetooth in the car is better than the headset bluetooth I have. It is clearer and flawless. It looks like the vendor was Robert Bosch on gps, it should of been Garmin

Great Car All Around!
By josh_scow on 06/02/10 09:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I love the design and features of this car. After doing over a month on research and price comparisons to the civic and corolla I found you get SO MUCH more with the sentra than any other car. I paid 15,000 for my SL while a similarly equipped civic would have been over 20K.

Blew me away!
By Steve Bukosky on 04/19/10 06:17 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

We were looking at all the brands but Dodge. Subaru Impreza was at the top of the list but when we tried the Sentra with it's traction control, back-up camera, sun roof and other features of the SL, we were blown away when we looked at the sticker price. The handling was great, engine and CVT combination very adequate. What's not to like? My first Nissan, but my son has a Murano and had an Infinity G35. It got me interested in a brand I otherwise would not have considered. Definitely check out Nissan if you are looking for a new car.

I heart my Sentra!
By danielle1072 on 04/16/10 13:13 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I purchased my Sentra after my 1995 Maxima sadly died and I LOVE IT! It's adorable, fun to drive, and an absolute pleasure to be in. The interior is huge, the trunk is a nice size, and the price was right, especially for the extra bells and whistles. I've been recommending the Sentra to anyone I know that's considering a new car. It's great on gas and just a great car overall. I'm a loyal Nissan customer for LIFE!

Great big little car
By Mo on 04/09/10 15:24 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I just bought this car over a week ago. I love it, its smooth, fast and comfortable to be in. It has a lot of extra features that I would expect in a bigger car in this car. I like the touch screen GPS, bluetooth, XM, etc. The bluetooth is clear and I could hear the person on the other side and they could hear me without me yelling, if you know what I mean. It has great steering, acceleration, and traction control. The windshield wipers are quite and I really enjoy having a true keyless system. I sometimes forget that I don't need to reach for my keys when I leave or start my car. This is probably the best car I have owned to date. Way times better than the Ford Focus with more features!

My New 2010 Sentra SL
By Joey on 04/07/10 06:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Great car! I have had lots of cars in this class including Corolla, Cavalier and Focus. This car by far seems to be more durable and fun to drive without all the loud road noise. Pricing in comparison to Honda and Toyota was much more affordable, Sentra's also come with more options for less cash than their competitors. Nissan is offering 1,500 cash back and zero percent financing. Trust me you won't be disappointed I love my new car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan in VA is:

$146 per month*