2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Avoid the Snetra
By bcramer003 on 01/07/12 18:19 PM (PST)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Poor acceleration and lots of road noise at highway speed. Poor material used in interior. I have had three warrenty issues and had to pay to replace brakes and rotors at 20k miles. The car has also had to be alligned twice in the first year of ownership.

A perfect car for me!
By jaybird311 on 01/01/11 06:26 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

What most of the other reviewers said is true without a doubt. I have had my SR for about 4 months and 4500 miles now. You get your best bang for the buck here. My SR drives like a car twice as expensive if not better. I truly enjoy cruising around in this car. It has a very high build quality feel to it . Yes it handles very well and even in snowy conditions. The SR body kit make this car really stand out from other sentras. It Looks almost exactly like the SE-R. However, I wanted a dependable commuter car that was good on gas with a sporty flair. This is just what I got. :)

Clicking noise
By richbern1 on 11/28/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The car is great. When I drive the car cold, as I accelerate to 20 mph I get a clicking noise from the area of the front right axle or wheel. It goes away after 20 mph. I was told at the dealership that this is normal. It is a computer self check for the fuel system. Is this true or not? I only have 1000 miles on odometer.

Exceptional compact car
By mfortier3 on 10/25/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My 2010 Sentra SR was my first new car purchase and I couldn't be happier. The standard features it comes equipped with can't be beat for the price (e.g. iPod connection, steering wheel mounted audio controls, fog lamps). The distinct sporty exterior styling looks great and sets it apart from other compacts. Yes, the interior could have been more refined, but it functions well and is the most roomy compact I have ever been in. I get great gas mileage (30 mpg) and enjoy driving it around the city and on the highway. The factory installed audio system is exceptional and I always receive compliments about it. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

Second bad review for you!
By dancetec121 on 10/19/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car was on a flat bed twice before I even had it registered! The computer burnt out twice second time they figured out why the computer burnt out (why they didn't try and figure it out the first time is beyond me) they said it was the the battery port (positive) that was causing it. I will never buy a Nissan again!

Love this car!
By Paul B on 10/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I had been convinced by my wife that my 94 Oldsmobile was on its last wheel and that I needed to buy something new. She, having lived in Ireland for two years, was looking for something great on gas and cheap on insurance. We looked at the Yaris but the salespeople at Riverside Toyota were all but snooty to us in our workout clothes. We went to Paul Walsh and they didn't think twice, grabbed the keys and let us take a test drive. It was love at first drive. We are planning to start a family so we both love the interior space and the massive trunk. I come from a very tall family and they all fit in it perfectly. I am 6'4'' and I have plenty of headroom and legroom to drive. Get this car!

Great deal!
By Kathy on 09/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I just picked up my new sentra sr and I am so excited. We already have a 2007 and have been very happy with it. Great ride, style,and deal. I got it out the door at $15,400 after dealing with several dealerships. I am looking forward to driving a new car and having low up keep costs.

Very nice car!
By Bhanu on 08/10/10 08:02 AM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car is really smooth. You hardly hear the engine sound. Nice safety features.

So far no good!
By dancetec121 on 08/02/10 19:50 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car was up on a flat bed after only 34 miles! not liking this car much. the computer needed to be replaced all ready! so far i cant wait for the lease on this thing is up. steer clear! check out the new 2010 Mazda 3 loved the hatch back very fun to drive.

Very nice practical vehicle
By MR HOFFY on 07/25/10 17:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Nice car, smooth quiet ride, great mpg. On both city driving and highway the car has adequate handling and acceleration. The 2.0 engine and the CVT transmission are not sluggish. Plenty of room in the cabin. Build quality is excellent. The drivers seat is very comfortable with plenty of leg room for tall drivers. A cheaper car with more trim line features than Mazda, Toyota, &Honda. Remember the sentra sr is not a true sports car so don't expect it to perform like one! Its a great commuter car and fun to drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Nissan Sentra Sedan in VA is:

$146 per month*