Used 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

Avoid the Snetra
By bcramer003

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Poor acceleration and lots of road noise at highway speed. Poor material used in interior. I have had three warrenty issues and had to pay to replace brakes and rotors at 20k miles. The car has also had to be alligned twice in the first year of ownership.

Exterior styling.

Improve quality!

A perfect car for me!
By jaybird311

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

What most of the other reviewers said is true without a doubt. I have had my SR for about 4 months and 4500 miles now. You get your best bang for the buck here. My SR drives like a car twice as expensive if not better. I truly enjoy cruising around in this car. It has a very high build quality feel to it . Yes it handles very well and even in snowy conditions. The SR body kit make this car really stand out from other sentras. It Looks almost exactly like the SE-R. However, I wanted a dependable commuter car that was good on gas with a sporty flair. This is just what I got. :)

SR- sporty distinguished look. Gas mileage very nice, (mid 30'smpg on the highway driving 65mph) IPOD jack, precise handling, CVT is awesome, lots of interior space, build quality overall is very high.

This car is very close to perfect for what my needs were. I can't think of anything.

Clicking noise
By richbern1

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

The car is great. When I drive the car cold, as I accelerate to 20 mph I get a clicking noise from the area of the front right axle or wheel. It goes away after 20 mph. I was told at the dealership that this is normal. It is a computer self check for the fuel system. Is this true or not? I only have 1000 miles on odometer.

Exceptional compact car
By mfortier3

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My 2010 Sentra SR was my first new car purchase and I couldn't be happier. The standard features it comes equipped with can't be beat for the price (e.g. iPod connection, steering wheel mounted audio controls, fog lamps). The distinct sporty exterior styling looks great and sets it apart from other compacts. Yes, the interior could have been more refined, but it functions well and is the most roomy compact I have ever been in. I get great gas mileage (30 mpg) and enjoy driving it around the city and on the highway. The factory installed audio system is exceptional and I always receive compliments about it. Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase.

The audio system, iPod connection and steering wheel mounted controls make browsing and listening to music in the car an enjoyable experience. The exterior styling and smoked out lights make the Sentra unique. Lots of passenger and cargo space. Awesome gas mileage.

CVT tends to slightly jerk under 40mph. The front seats could use more lumbar support, especially for those long drives. Add a trunk release button to keyless entry device. Use higher quality interior plastic materials.

Second bad review for you!
By dancetec121

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car was on a flat bed twice before I even had it registered! The computer burnt out twice second time they figured out why the computer burnt out (why they didn't try and figure it out the first time is beyond me) they said it was the the battery port (positive) that was causing it. I will never buy a Nissan again!

it has a horrible blind spot when doing head checks! the car is slow!