Used 2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

2010 Nissan Sentra

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:

2nd Nissan bought in a month time
By Jay

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought an Altima 2.5 SL last month and absolutely found this to be a joy to drive. I didn't want to buy another Altima but I was surely sold on Nissan so I bought a Sentra. I enjoy driving this as much as the Altima. I would sincerely like to offer a word to a new car looker, buy one of these cars. You will be pleasantly surprised. I came real close to buy a Honda Accord, but found that the pricing and quality are far superior in the Nissan. I didn't even give the Civic a look see.

Favorite Features

The handling and the gas mileage were the most important factors in buying this car. The Sentra was priced right and I feel I got a fair deal at Nissan of easton, PA. The salesman, made it a sure pleasure and to see the professionalism from him an the dealership was exceptional.

Suggested Improvements

Cruise Control on all models. Phone should be a standard option.

The Great Experience
By Dino Hull

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have had the Nissan Sentra for approximately two months and I have truly enjoyed my experience. It is such a smooth driving vehicle with a nick "kick" for a 4-cylinder. I particularly was amazed at the amount of interior space. We have already taken a few short road trips and the seating room was surprising. Most significantly, my wife and I had the most pleasurable car buying experience we've ever had. Salesman at Jim Keras was AWESOME! He was attentive to our needs. He did not play the cat and mouse game that car salesmen are known to play between the customer and the finance manager. There was no high pressure sales pitch to buy what we could not afford. I was thoroughly pleased.

Favorite Features

I like the new transmission which allow for a better takeoff and acceleration. Also, I like the

Suggested Improvements

There's just one. I have a ton of CDs as most people do. The small compartment on the dash is too small to house the CD cases. If that mini compartment could be just a little larger, I could store my CDs in the car without having loose CDs in my car.

Great City Car
By brians2510

2010 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Just put on 1200 miles and this car is great. Very quit and comfortable. I traded in a van and have no regrets. I get about 31 miles to the gallon with mixed driving. Feels very solid and build quality is excellent. Great power for city driving with 6 speed manual. Fun to drive in the city and quiet what's not to like. Very happy with purchase.

Favorite Features

Ice cold air and 6 speed manual. Also stereo is pretty nice for stock system.

Suggested Improvements

Outside styling is a bit plain.