2009 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Surprising Performance

2009 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Surprising Performance
By Mike39 on

2009 Nissan Sentra FE+ 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I've driven this car for only about 2000 miles. My initial impressions are that I am VERY satisfied. The interior is large for it's class (97.7cuft)and very much appreciated by my growing boys. The car I have has the CVT transmission. It runs very smooth and quiet under low torque applications- a little loud during acceleration. the ride is very quiet. The car has great amenities- good sound system, blue tooth, mp3 cd player w/ aux jack, keyless entry, car computer (mpg, dte, temp, etc). The blue tooth and keyless entry are a little extra, but this was the only car I found with a standard computer. Aluminum rims would of been a nice touch- worth the extra$ if you can find one with it.

Bluetooth, keyless entry are the ritz. Very pleased with the quiet ride and power of car.

Rear disc brakes, better quality of interior lighting. Standard alloy rims. Accuracy in mileage- sticker said 34 hyw- that's pushing it.