Best little car I've ever owned
By Mac88 on
2009 Nissan Sentra FE+ 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
Bought this car with the idea to save money in the future to counter possible rising gas prices, and I was surprised at the design and overall quality. The CVT tranny is a little weird at first, but it's a great performer. Some may say it's boring, but if you just want to drive and not worry about shifting or rpm's then this is the one. Torque right off the bat is good, you can feel it in the seats, once car is at the speed you want, rpm goes down low, and it's quiet, surprisingly quiet on the freeway for a small car. Small on the outside, roomy on the inside. Big trunk, good styling, and fairly wide. It's comfortable enough for my commute, AC kicks butt, a real quality motor, quiet at idle.
Favorite Features
Strong 2 liter motor, not too hard, comfortable seats, good quality mechanically, good styling, smooth cvt transmission, great MPG I'm getting 30+ combined.
Suggested Improvements
Better radio, tires need to be a bit bigger/wider, can't pop trunk with standard key fob, a bit too much chrome in rear tail lights (I'm replacing with all red LED style anyway)