2009 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Not happy
By Stacey on 05/10/10 13:03 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Sentra Sedan FE+ 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I am not at all happy with this car. I have had it for 11 months and already the front brake pads had to be replaced and the rotors machined. Today the a/c went out. I'm only averaging 20 mpg. The ironic thing is the FE stands for Fuel Economy. I won't be buying another.

Great car / Great value
By jeff on 10/07/09 07:03 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Sentra Sedan FE+ 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Cash for clunkers deal I was due a better vehicle. First new car I have ever bought. I looked at everything small to mid sized out there and I mean everything. I was looking for better mileage. Averaging 30 currently. Most cars were uncomfortable, over priced, cheap quality or no room. I am 6'2" tall and my head hit the roof in half and my legs would have to be held up off of the seat to keep from smashing the gas pedal to the floor in the rest. Not in the Senta. Plenty of leg room, a whole hands with above my head. For you taller people, this one is it. It is very deceiving from the outside. Roomy, comfortable, solid car. Can't say enough good about it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan Sentra Sedan in VA is:

$133 per month*