2009 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Excellent Sentra
By Joe R on 08/26/10 08:28 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Sentra FE+ 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Had a lot of cars over the years but this has to be one of the best. For a small car, it rides great!

Could Have Done Better for the Money
By VegasJ on 05/24/10 22:02 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Sentra FE+ 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

It is still new so it is still nice. BUT I have to say I am disappointed. Especially since I was so happy with my previous Nissan Altima. The Sentra is a budget car in driving experience but no so much in dollars. I could have found a less expensive way to be bored. The quality is ok but nothing special. Not so comfortable for rear seat passengers over the age of 10.

great car for the buck
By fieldgeneral on 08/11/09 10:00 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Sentra FE+ 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Midyear model in midnight sky was the car I wanted after reviewing everything I could about the nissan vs.mazda3,honda civic and toyota corolla. Had it two weeks now and very happy about choice. Great price too(rebates from dealer and nissan to dealer in addition to 4500 cars voucher) made it a no brainer. Interior comfort and roominess was best of the group. I am 6'2" and interior size was important. Great acceleration and smooth,seamless transmission, Handling is pretty good and quiet for a small car. The only negative comments I can make is the oddly shaped rearview mirrors and security alarm going off when unlocking trunk without unlocking doors first. Otherwise s solid choice.

great car
By jr on 07/28/09 15:00 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Sentra FE+ 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I love this car! I had a sunroof put in and it works and looks awesome. This is fun to drive. I love how it tells me how many miles I can go before empty. I test drove a toyota corolla before I drove this, it doesn't compare to the Nissan Sentra. Very smooth ride for a small car. Inside is just ride not too close to the passenger and roomy. I like how it auto locks when you go past 15 mph. Very easy to park and back up.

Great Car!
By K.S. on 05/03/09 10:29 AM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Sentra FE+ 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I had the car for about a month and found it easy and fun to drive. It's just about the right size for both a daily commute and for longer highway trips. Driver's seat provides good support and the driving position provides for a commanding view of the highway. Please disregard any negative comments you may have read about the interior - it is a classic industrial design. Just look up industrial design or Raymond Loewy for more info on this design style. Mostly city around town driving averages about 29- 30 MPG

just got mine today
By josefina on 04/11/09 16:46 PM (PDT)

2009 Nissan Sentra FE+ 2.0 SR 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I love my new sentra even though I bought it today. I got the base model; I love the car overall forget about the Edmunds rating at 7.1 I'll give it a 10! Interior is easy to use comfortable love the auxiliary input jack, although a little bit pricier than its competition its still worth it. Has a lot of power to be a 2.0liter 4 cylinder I love velocity &its really fast & ideal for daily commute. Its also fun to drive.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Nissan Sentra in VA is:

$149 per month*