2008 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Was expecting better quality f

2008 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Was expecting better quality from Nissan
By twinfrog2 on

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This is the third Nissan I've owned and I must say I'm disappointed. I bought this car new and had to replace the factory tires before 15,000 mi. Im on a third set of tires with only 36,000 mi on the car and they have all worn uneven even though I've had an alignment done. The brakes and rotors have had to be replaced, the gas door is broken, the overhead mirror cover broke off, the exhaust has rusted through at the flange, its rusting in the space that the rear passenger door closes into and now there is something loose under the car that rattles very loudly while the car is idleing. Im a 31 yr old female who has taken care of this car in the hopes of keeping it along time... not anymore.

I do like the interior space and leg room, and the gas mileage has been pretty good.

Nissan really needs to use some higher quality materials, the engine may have been built to last but the body wasnt.