2008 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Truly Amazing!

2008 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Truly Amazing!
By Speedbrds on

2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

Had this vehicle for nearly 1 year and I'm just amazed how fun it is. When I'm in the feeling for some sporty driving, I push the "M" button on the center mount. I pretend the "M" button is from the BMW M3. This is my M3. When I drive to Vegas, I can easily achieve 120MPH and keep it there with little to no trouble. When driving in town, I try to challenge myself. When I accelerate, I try and keep the RPM below 2000RPM. Once I hit about 10 or 15MPH, the RPM drops and I push a little more on the accelerator and move quicker all the while keeping the RPM under 2000 and the gas mileage up. Opted for the keyless and sound pack. The stereo is unbelievable.

Six speed manual mode, keyless system, 8 speaker Rockford Fosgate radio, 17" rims, style of vehicle, Nissan reputation.

When driving in wet weather, it seems to wiggle slightly, needs automatic door locks, steering wheel audio controls, bluetooth.