2008 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Reliable

2008 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

By Ally on

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

When my parents and I started looking at cars I hated the Sentra it just wasn't what I thought I was looking for but then I test drove the Civic, Yaris, Corolla and Rabbit and finally under the encouragement of my father went to a Nissan dealership and I fell in love with the Sentra 2.0S. The keyless entry feature is great I haven't used my key since i left the dealership. It has a smooth look, all the bells and whistles I could ever want all under 20K. Gas is great and even better since the price is starting to drop. The acceleration is good and despite what other reviewers say I have virtually no outside noise.

Nice handling and acceleration, Keyless entry is fabulous, Gas is great, Brakes are good, the bluetooth is more than i could ask for.

I would've gone with the SL if the leather seats came with a heat option and the truck sits very high so I have to count a lot more on my side and rear view mirror than I would like to. Other than that not bad Nissan.