Proud to say its ours
By rosey on
2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)
We purchased this car from a used car shop and it only had 8,000 miles. We love the roominess and the wide front window. We have a black car and it looks so nice when we walk up to it somewhere. The real problem for us is that there is only a key entry on the driver's side. This is extremely inconvenient. If you are parked and want to put your elderly parent, young children, packages, poochie into the car you have to leave them there and go around into traffic. It was a stupid design "feature" and Nissan wasn't aware of it when I called. Go figure. They are to get back to me but I doubt it. Otherwise for driving around town it is pretty good.
Favorite Features
I like the wide front window, the fold down seats from the trunk and the air bags all about.
Suggested Improvements
I really hate the door lock system. It is a safety issue for me and it is inconvenient if you need to access something on the passenger side or in the glove box. Am I the only one with this concern? The dealership wasn't aware of it! I wd suggest the power windows work w/o turning on the engine.