I'm still not sure...
By Sonoma Red Nissan on
2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I have put about 1250 miles on my new Sentra 2.0 S, and I'm still really not sure how I feel about it. If I had it to do over again, I don't think I would have bought this car. I feel like I'm driving a stick, it is hard to get used to driving it, thus it's very jerky. Hits bumps very hard and shaky. I do love the smallness of the car, yet roomy inside. My inside door panels immediately scratched up terribly from just my coat buttons!! I do love the buttons that show MPG and miles til empty, but am disappointed at getting just about 25.5 mpg. Dealer said it should get over 30-38, but would be higher after breaking in. When is that?? No auto locks or headlights! :(
Favorite Features
I like the Intelligent Key. Not used a key, yet. Have to dig for house key when I get home, though! LOL I love the Sonoma Red shiny color. Button that show MPG and miles til empty. Rear end design. Dashboard. Quiet engine. Twice I've tried to start it when it was already running! Yikes.
Suggested Improvements
Better MPG, better quality interior door panels and seat coverings. Oddly shaped side mirrors. Suspension to avoid hard-hitting bumps. AUto headlights and auto door locks! Omg, how could I not think of this? I miss them both so much from my Grand Am!