2008 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Highly recommend

2008 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Highly recommend
By defabz on

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I have 5,250 miles on my Sentra, and I absolutely love it. I had a 2006 Sentra, but there is no comparison. It is perfect for a small family, even when traveling. The back seat is quite comfortable. I was not getting a new car until one with leather and a sunroof was in my budget. Well, I got that plus blue tooth, upgraded stereo, keyless, and more. Gas mileage has been excellent - 30 when mostly in town, 35-38 on hwy. Gas mileage drops quickly if you drive aggressively, so I have had to really adjust to get the better efficiency. Final deciding factor - Nissan negotiates! I got it for $2,000 below dealer cost and in the color I wanted (transferred in).

Leather, sunroof, xm stereo with aux in, blue tooth, smart keyless entry. The keyless saved me (twice) from locking keys in the cabin and trunk - it unlocked/popped open and beeped at me! CVT is very smooth.

Dash is too bright when lights are off - that is my reminder to turn the lights on. I thought the tire pressure indicator would be great, but it is unreliable. First it came on when the tires were fully inflated, then twice it didn't come on when the tires were under inflated, sigh.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review