2008 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Good so Far

2008 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Good so Far
By FirstCar on

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Not too many miles driven, but they've been good miles thus far. 6 speed took a while to get used to, but that's because I transferred from a Jeep. It has plenty of power for an economy car, loads of features, and looks very sharp (I got the black). I'm 6'2 and I still have a few inches from the ceiling. Everything is placed well, besides maybe the center console (nowhere to rest my elbow while shifting). Trunk is HUGE, engine compartment open and easy to access (this will be great 5 to 10 years from now). The base radio leaves a little to be desired, bluetooth a little clumsy (not synched well for my phone brand). Quiet, comfortable, does 80 just fine, cruises at low speeds well.

Center controls (A/C, radio, trip computer). Trip computer about as good as the Chevy Malibus. Also the roomy engine area (you can almost fit a second engine in there).

Better bluetooth system. Let base radio play WMA/MP3. Also a current fuel mileage readout, instead of just average.