2008 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Definitely Recommended

2008 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2008 Nissan Sentra

Definitely Recommended
By Frank on

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I went from driving various trucks for 20 years to the Nissan Sentra. Like for many, gas prices drove the change. I evaluated all the small car options from: Mazda, Ford, Toyota, Chevrolet, Honda, Hyundai, and VW. This took me 4 weeks to complete. For a loaded every option Sentra SL, I feel like the time spent was well worth it. I'm getting about 32 mpg mixed and almost 36 mpg on the freeway. The ride is very comfortable. I was a little skeptical of the CVT at first but I am a fan now. This is really a smooth drive. It's almost too comfortable in the leather seats and cruise control zipping down the freeway with the moonroof open and XM on! All I can say is: Buy it!

CVT, moonroof, leather seats made a big comfort change compared to the cloth, Steering wheel controls, Bluetooth, Intelligent Key system keeps the keys put away for vehicle access and driving, the split trunk storage is nice also. Glove box space is really huge.

I rated the Interior Design a 9 only because I think the arm rest could be bigger,& the pedals could have a bit more spacing with the gas pedal a little to the left(away from the wall). On the Exterior, fold away mirrors would be great. Day time running lights (avail in Canada!) also.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review