2008 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: All around great car

2008 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

All around great car
By PHA on

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

After trying all the competitors, I bought this car for 2 main reasons. 1, the ride is better than with any other car its size. When I have passengers for the first time, that is what they usually comment on. It rides like a larger car. 2, it offered more features for the money. When accelerating, I try to keep my RPMs below 3,000. My average MPG is 32 in the summer, 31 in the winter. I've gotten as high as 36 on the freeway with cruise. How a person drives makes a big difference on MPG. The CVT is smooth, but not that fast on takeoff. If you want speed, buy a sports car. The stereo sounds great. The car is very comfortable and roomy. I really felt I got the most for my money.

The ride, MPG, trip computer, keyless entry, roomy cabin and trunk, stereo speakers, solid feel, steering wheel controls.

None really. Any features I would want would be available in more pricey models.