2008 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Sentra model:
Great Deal
By Cory on 04/28/08 21:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Driving Impressions: CVT is something we'll have to get used to, steering/suspension are a little tight, very good gas mileage, accel. is very good considering it's a 4-cyclinder. Interior is decent, trunk space kinds folled me, didn't realize there was a hidden compartment at first. Vehicle was purchased for my wife, she likes it, even though she preferred the Scion.

Very Happy With My Selection
By Unwind2 on 04/27/08 21:08 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Bought the Sentra after looking at Honda Accord, Honda Civic, Toyota Carrola and Chevrolet Malibu. I'm in my 50's so have owned several different makes, had a Nisson years ago that I kicked myself in the but for trading off. I've been very happy with this Sentra. Some many things I like. Quiet ride, inteligent key...is real nice got spoiled to that in a hurry. I got the xm with fosgate stereo....awsome stereo.

surprise
By memphis dude on 04/27/08 12:54 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Although maybe not though of as a true performance car this nissan spev v has surprised me at every turn of the key. The suspension is taut and firm but never complains.. shove it into a corner and it performs. The lowered stance and stylin wheels give the car an edgy but not too over the top look while the details once you notice them are very satisfying. I love that it has plenty of power on tap and that it has plenty of room inside for my big frame. The instruments are big and easy to read and electronics are easy to use. Premium fuel is high nowadays but so is filling up a larger car with regular. I think the interior of this car is superior to larger more expensive cars.

If you're thinking of buying one, do it
By Danny on 04/23/08 16:31 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I went to the dealership not expecting to like the Sentra. Coming from a Buick Century, I thought, "oh, a small, Japanese 4-cyl, well, at least it has a warranty." Then I took it for a test drive. The engine / transmission combination on even the 2.0 S model blows my old car away, and blows away my friends' Civics, Yarises, and even older V6-equipped cars. The interior leaves very little to be desired. Fuel economy is ridiculous compared to what I'm used to (avg. 30, city and highway), and I bought it without even trying the amazing stock stereo system. This drives like a much more expensive car, and swaddles you with geek-chic tech to make sure you don't forget it.

Perfect Car for now !
By Ed Eberl on 04/22/08 04:19 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

After testing several cars including the Corolla, Focus and Mazda 3, the Sentra was the best choice. The interior room is as big or bigger than my 2003 Dodge Stratus. This is the perfect choice in a bad economy with insane gas prices. I beleive the Sentra will be the next smart size family sedan replacing midsize cars, which are quickly become todays gas guzzlers.

Awesome Good Time
By pillpounder on 04/18/08 21:28 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec V 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I bought my Spec V almost a year ago. I got it in the super black color. It matches well with the black and red interior. I owned a Sentra Spec V 2004 model, which I adored. I love my new car even more. I will be a Spec V fan for life!

Sentra a big small car
By Ron on 04/18/08 14:00 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Interior room up front is very comfortable and has lots of room. Instruments are nicely laid out and easy to reach. Easy to drive and the CVT is very smooth. Plenty of trunk space. Nicely laid out automobile.

Surprised
By Steph on 04/17/08 02:28 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I don't really care for small cars. I once had a 1994 Sentra and it was too small. I had my heart set on a 2008 Max, but with the gas as high as it is, I'm glad I got the Sentra. I am very impressed with this car, the speed, the interior, the exterior. The style is awesome, looks like a mini Max, if the Sentra still had the body style that they had before 2007, I would not have purchased it. The 2008 Sentra has much more room, and the accessories are the best. There are only 2 things I don't like about this car and that is the tight steering and as with any small car, the wind blows it around. I would recommend this car to anyone, plus I'm a Nissan woman.

Great, Love It
By Cricket on 04/13/08 19:10 PM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I loved this car since the day I test drove it. It is awesome for the price. When making such a large investment, thorough inspection is necessary. I love this car's performance, build quality and interior, the gas mileage is great and have not had any problems thus far. This car is not a Lexus, and it does not have the big price tag, but it is still awesome in my opinion! Great value for the money.

Great car and good price!
By Ray on 04/13/08 07:22 AM (PDT)

2008 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Originally I was interested in the Versa until I realized I could have the Sentra for a little more. I found the Sentra very roomy and lots of nice little extras such as a trip computer that will display, time, outside temp, and average fuel economy amongst other things. The Sentra is peppy with very good mpg and handles well. The styling is modern and the ride very quiet compared to our Sonata.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.