2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Very nice for the price!

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Very nice for the price!
By Kei_Calibur on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought this car new and so far I've only a couple of complaints. One is the hotspot on the shifter assembly. Turn the lights on and your leg will feel the heat. The other is the front brakes are horrible. I fixed this problem from the get go by ordering new rotors from ebay (I know... I know.) and using a high quality pad from autozone. To those with the tire sensor problem, make sure to check the spare tire also. I've NEVER had my light come on for anything other than low pressure or one flat. I use this as a family car, and it does it's job VERY well. Plenty.. and I mean PLENTY of space for almost anything you could need. Mileage is great also! Nissan loves to make a torquey engine!

Blue tooth. CVT. High viewing position compared to other vehicles. Very comfortable. Especially so on the long haul. Average CITY MPG's are 25-26 and Interstate is 30-34.

Use higher quality metal in the brake rotors! In this model, there is only one cigarette lighter to use for whatever. I'm constantly swapping things out. Newer models have 2. Wish I had fog lights on my nearly fully loaded model. Maybe shed a few pounds on this portly girl. I still love her though.