2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: The smooth ride sold me.

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

The smooth ride sold me.
By brad on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I got the 2.0 S model. I was very impressed with the smooth and quiet ride. I traded in my Dodge pick-up. I had set out to double my gas mileage and lower my monthly payment without having to settle for a bumpy ride. This car fulfilled all of that. I got the 6 speed manual because the cvt model was a little pricey for me. Both transmissions are sluggish, especially at low end, but I have more control over that with the 6 speed. The shifting is somewhat awkward. I am not happy with 29 mpg. The dash design is stylish along with the position of the shifter. I am impressed with how much room this car has. My advice: test drive this car and others to find out which aspects matter most to you.

Smooth, quiet ride. Spacious interior. Standard cd player. Stereo controls on steering wheel. Trip info. Fold down armrest/cupholders in rear seat. Rear seats fold down to enlarge the trunk.

Improve the shameful acceleration! Change the hard plastic door panels, etc., that scratch so easily. Make ABS standard equipment. Put the fuel door on driver side like most other cars. There is no way to get in line at the gas pumps. Improve the gas mileage. Include cruise control on the 6-speed.