2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Solid Car and Great Commuter V

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

Solid Car and Great Commuter Value
By Steve on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I was looking for a comfortable commuter car with good mileage, and this car fit the bill better than others I had tested. I had been a loyal Toyota customer until purchasing this car. Lots of features and much more power than the Yaris, for not much more money as optioned. I found a Sentra S with ABS, CVT, and Bluetooth. The car is extremely comfortable and quiet for a small car. Ergonomics are very good. Engine is very smooth and revs easily. I have the CVT transmission, which I have really grown to like, though initially was a bit disconcerting. Exterior styling is just OK, especially in front. Fuel economy for me is around 29 MPG (mostly highway), less than advertised.

Quiet ride, CVT, smooth and quiet engine, decent power, great comfort and terrific visibilty. Lots of safety features, including ABS. Transmission and engine mate well together. Lots of options for the money, like steering wheel mounted radio controls and Bluetooth, and power everything.

Disappointing fuel economy (worse than what was advertised), but better than my Toyota Tundra! Exterior looks are funky and not as appealing as some cars. Small outside mirrors. A/C is slow to cool the car. I have a rattle in the gear shifter cover with less than 1000 miles on the car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review