2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Best Car for the Money

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2.0 SL Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Best Car for the Money
By maitresaman on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

This car has all the features (some competitors didn't have at the time) for much less. It has enough get up and go yet it take getting used to the CVT which means you don't feel the jerk as the car shifts. I bought it in 2008 and have more that 56,000 miles. I've had to change the front brakes and went with the best pads and lifetime warranty. I've only used synthetic oil and high end filter on regular schedule. I have had no major issues in the heat (90+) or the cold (snow and freezing).

moonroof, aux port, leather. I really love everything about the car. I have all the features of more expensive luxury cars for no where near the price. Also at the time some other cars in the class didn't have all the features and even those that did were at least 3k more in price.

Better rotors. Most new cars use cheap rotors and pads which warp the rotor easily. Better pads and rotors would make things nice. iphone plug in as opposed to just aux port.