Quality Small Sedan
By Q on
2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I've had the car for almost a year with 20,000+ miles. No major complaints. Road noise could be a touch less, but better tires may help. One window open at 45+ mph creates some bad wind effects. Bluetooth microphone leaves a lot to be desired but call quality inside the car is great. Sound system does well compared to custom systems I've installed in previous vehicles. I wish I would've pinched for the sat radio. Trunk space is very roomy and I love the separator. Massive glove compartment with a convenient tray in the door. Site lines are good, A pillars could be a touch smaller. Seats are comfortable. Driver's arm rest padding is already breaking down. 27 MPG real avg city/hwy.
Favorite Features
Intelligent key!!! I'd leave my head in the car if it wasn't attached; the keys-locked-in prevention is stellar. Trunk space, sound system, steering wheel controls, integrated bluetooth. Cabin is roomy, no complaints from backseat passengers. CVT, I can drive 25 miles to work below 2000 RPM.
Suggested Improvements
Fix the Bluetooth mic, factory remote start option (aftermarket has trouble with the intelligent key), rear exterior leaves some to be desired. Additional cigarette lighter/power sockets (1 is not enough).