2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Nihon Love (Datsun)

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

Nihon Love (Datsun)
By RaShad V on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my car in 2007 and I love it. I am a true fan of Honda, but I am so glad I chose my Nissan Sentra over the Honda Civic, but my girlfriend will get the '09 civic. I chose my car for reliability and horsepower. This car is great for long distance driving and In-city driving. Honda(s) usually sits low, also many are complaining about a rattling noise on some of the Honda (s). I have a 94 Toyota Corolla 5speed and it is great on gas, so I look at the Nissan like it could burn gas a little slower. I get 45mpg in my Corolla because it is a 1.6L. My Nissan is a 2.0L, but it is better in the city. The Nissan Sentra is a great car to drive overall.

Favorite Features

The Exterior Shape. It is so cute. The Interior is ok, but it is nice also. The car is very comfortable for the driver to see the road in front of him. My favorite have to be the overall look from the outside because it is classy.

Suggested Improvements

Would put a smaller gas tank on the Sentra. About a 12.5Gallon tank capacity. That would be my only change but it is a great car for it size. :-) Go Nissan(Nihon)