2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Never had an issue

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Never had an issue
By car_guy_93 on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I bought my 2007 Nissan Sentra in September of 2011 with 42k on it. I didn't own it long, only until January of 2013. I drive a lot for work, and in the short time I owned it I went from 42K to 69k. So about 27k in about 1 1/2 year. I never brought this car in for anything besides oil changes. Not one issue. I replaced the tires once, if that counts. As I said I didn't own it long, but I drove it a lot and never had one remote issue or sore feeling. The only reason I got rid of it is that I got a new job, so upgraded to a Volvo S80. Must say, sometimes I miss my little reliable gas sipping Sentra. Definitely consider this vehicle, have a mechanic check it over first, of course.

Bluetooth, good pick up, smooth ride on thruway, gas mileage, how modern it was inside and out for the price compared to comparative cars in the same class for the same year (Toyota Corolla, Ford Focus, etc), and reliable.

Road/Engine noise was not ideal. Also, was not a huge fan of the fabric on the cloth seats. Other than that no issues I recall.