2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: My First New Car

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2.0 S Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

My First New Car
By J Las Vegas on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I drove up from Las Vegas to South East Washington to buy this Car (I saved 2k doing so). I was some what worried because I didn't have the ABS pkg. and there were icy conditions. Well on the way back my buddy who had bought a pre-owned 4x4 truck got hit buy a gust of wind, lost traction and rolled it. 4 of us were now in 1 car. We had some icy roads all the way down into central Nevada but by brand new Sentra handled like champ! I did a lot (I mean obsessive amounts) of research on cars in this class and price range. I was going to get a used Honda Civic but when given the opportunity to get a Brand New Sentra I jump on it. Honda and Toyota make you pay for all the nice stuff.

Favorite Features

1) The Interior and Storage Space came in handy driving 4 grown men cross- country 2) The Drive-Tran with its 140 HP, 145 Torque and CVT, translating into muscle at city speeds and good gas mileage at high way speeds gives you Family value and a fun drive 3) The hopefully never seen 6 std. Air Bags

Suggested Improvements

Getting rid of the torsion beam suspension in the rear end would have been a nice touch. I would have liked cruise control to be standard or taken out of the “Convenience Package”. I would also have liked ABS but it's not the biggest deal living in Southern Nevada. Other than that I got nothing.