Mini Max
By Tiffany on
2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I purchased this car in Nov. 2006. The handling is excellent. The engine is quick and for a 4-cylinder it has great pick-up. The CVT engine I think is a load of garbage though -- I can feel almost every shift. Also, the car does not handle well at all with bumps, which is very annoying. My paint could be defective, but if a leaf touches the car there is a small scratch left behind. The car is roomy and very comfortable. The body style is comparable to the Maxima, which was a huge selling point for me since I came out of a 93 Max -it does not come close to its power though. I fill up at least three times per month, so it is not that bad on gas. This car is great in the snow! It is a tank!
Favorite Features
The chunky body style, sound system and all of the safety features that come standard -- dual airbags, side airbags and ABS (which is an extra option for the standard 2.0).
Suggested Improvements
Make ABS standard. The interior of the car should be uniform in color, not charcoal interior then a splash of beige my the windshield. Gross. I wish that the gas tank was on the driver's side. I am still trying to get used to it.