2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Love this car

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan

Love this car
By Sue0957 on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have owned this car for about 5 months. The only complaint I had was the gas mileage wasn't that great, getting only 26-27 mpg driving a mix of highway-city. Now it seems to have improved after the first service or break-in period. It is 29-30. I am hoping it will get better from here as I get used to the car. I have about 5,000 miles on it and love it more every day - the comfortable interior, sporty look, handling and suspension. I see people staring at this car to check it out.Trunk is spacious. Stereo rocks! A lot of standard features for a very reasonable price. All the airbags make this car a great choice if you have a family. Can't beat it, no regrets on this purchase whatsoever.

Safety with 6 air bags, body style, comfortable seats, gas mileage, stereo sound, handling, trunk space, quiet engine, storage compartments, rear folding seats.

Would like ABS and keyless entry, but I purchased the 2.0 and that wasn't standard, should have went for the extra expense for that. But I am still very happy with the car. I don't need a lot of bells and whistles. Performance and affordability mattered at the time.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review