Love my Sentra
By Janet on
2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
This is my 2nd Sentra. Enjoyed my 06 so much, I traded it on the 07 Showroom model, when I went in for a oil change. New exterior and the CVT out of this world. I have more power & pickup than some vehicles with V6. The Bluetooth, is the best. I don't have to operate my cell phone...I let my car do it, by a push the button on the steering wheel. I have all the bells & whistles and feel like I drive & own a luxury car with all the economy and pep too. The tire sensor is touchy, but if you adjust the pressure for the weather and drive 40mph for a mile, it will go off. The battery went dead at 16 mths and dealership couldn't find the reason. Cost me $55 to replace it.(warranty)
Favorite Features
Love the Bluetooth, the CVT pep and speed. The hidden trunk compartment is great for my purse if needed. Great gas mileage.....
Suggested Improvements
The sunroof leaks thru the map light when I wash, when it rains and snows. I think that's what drains the battery. The leatherette seats are great, but have had problems since I bought the car, with the passenger leather (metal stay) not staying in place at the bottom. Will cut your fingers.