2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Just a couple of things....

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

2.0 Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Just a couple of things....
By RayNay on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

When shopping for a car I found this to be the best out the other comparable cars I looked at (corolla, honda fit, versa). However, since I've had the car I have discovered some things that I find almost uncomfortable. This car definitely looks nicer & feels better then the others I mentioned. But the seats, the handling and the steering I'm having a hard time getting used to.

Favorite Features

I think this car looks nicer than others in it's category. I like the cup holders in the backseat & that both seats go down. Has an oversized glove compartment & a couple of other cute little storage compartments (very easy to be organized). 1 that is just on the drivers side which is a nice touch.

Suggested Improvements

I wish this car came w/keyless entry & lights under rear view mirror. I find the steering to be tight & the handling not that great. I also wish the drivers seat had more then just two adjustments. I'm finding it hard to get comfortable.