2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Jekyl and Hyde Handling

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Jekyl and Hyde Handling
By Bronnie on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

When my wife and I looked at the 07 Sentra we thought that we had found the perfect car for her 92 mile round trip commute and occasional long trip. The car has mid-size room and comfort, a great powertrain with the cvt and looks good. I also have had very good experiences with Nissans in the past. We liked the car's handling when we test drove it in good weather so we bought the car. However, we soon discovered that this is the absolute worst handling car I have ever driven in snow, ice and even rain. Very unstable. After several attempts to find a solution at two dealers and a few panicked phone calls from my wife on snowy days we traded the Sentra in on an 09 Camry with stability control.

Room, comfortable ride, features like cvt and blue-tooth at a reasonable price. Good looks and Nissan reliability.

Fix the straight-line steering and improve the scratch-resistance of the interior materials.