2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Great vehicle - beats all comp

2007 Nissan Sentra Sedan - Consumer Review

Great vehicle - beats all competition
By Mike on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

I drove all the usual players in this area (Civic, Elantra, Sentra and the Corrola) The nissan is incredibly smooth and handles better than any of the others. It's also much quieter on the inside (wind and engine) than any of the others. I was surprised given how I thought about the old Sentra, but Nissan really did this car right. It has all the most important features that I look for (comfort, quiet, smooth, easy to use dash, looks nice, alloy wheels, convenience package is AWESOME, and the audio package is out of this world) I would recommend getting your Sirius radio installed too. I did the sportster 4 on the dash plugged into the aux input. This works best so you can swap 4 ipod.

The Audio Package, Key system, Convenience Package, trunk (HUGE) - I fit everything that was in my small bed pickup into it, smooth & quiet ride, and I could do 3 car seats across the back with ease.

Honestly I can't think of any. They really did this car right. maybe add a Hybrid version or something.