2007 Nissan Sentra Consumer Review: Don't fool yourself. Go beyond

2007 Nissan Sentra - Consumer Review

2.0 SL Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. CVT Automatic)

Don't fool yourself. Go beyond the look.
By VSW on

2007 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl CVT)

My first brand new car. I decided to pay for it because I did not want to deal with mechanics any time soon and the bluetooth'd be good. So wrong. As other mentioned, tires pressure light keeps going off and it stopped only after changing 4 tires. There are TOO many blind spots, the more I drive the less comfortable I'm with the car. Few problems: blinds are broken, side panel badly aligned, so are the doors, brakes have to be replaced, battery over charging, bluetooth is not worthy and now the transmission is giving me problems, and the dealer cannot reproduce it. I do have good gas mileage, but I'd not mind spending little more on gas for better quality. Think it through!

Gas mileage (33 miles on highway and city)

Better material quality - plastics get dirty too fast and I don't have kids, leather seems fake; Better voice recognition for bluetooth; Better quality control on manufacturing; Side mirrors should fold in; Better rear view;
By maitresaman
on 09/17/11 10:17 AM (PDT)

Tire pressure sensor works like it should. You need to put pressure in at 38psi which is recommended. The pressure light only comes on when lower. I have no blind spots. The trick is to set your mirror centered then move a little to the left. As for the side mirrors, move your head to the right centered over the middle of the car then move the right mirror just past your ability to see the car. For the left put your head about 1" from the window then move the left mirror just past seeing the side of the car. Now take a short drive and you should be able to see the car in the rear view, then in the side mirror (while still in the rear barely) then beside you. Tweak both mirror so you can see the car through the process. No more blind spots. That works for every car.